My last Spring at Santiniketan 🌻
My last spring at Santiniketan ♡
Have you ever been in a situation when you are attending a lecture which turns out to last for a very very long hour at a stretch and during the middle of the lecture you want to pee? Yes I've been in such a situation when I was sitting in the crowd and I felt the urge to pee but couldn't get up and leave just because I was sitting in the second row. Well after a long wait when the lecture was finally over, I was sure I was the one to clap the most enthusiastically not because I loved listening to the lecture but because I felt like the longest wait in my life was over.
So what I relate to this incident is that today while I was folding my woollen clothes and keeping in the cupboard of my hostel room, suddenly I felt immense pleasure because it was for the last time that I was folding my woollen clothes here at Santiniketan which meant it was my last spring at Santiniketan. I don't know how I should express my happiness because I've been through a lot here at Santiniketan. I've loved this place since day one and will always do but can never fit in the shoes of something out here. I'm happy that I could withstand all the negativities that I've been through, I'll be always grateful to God for blessing me with such supportive and unbelievably loving parents and a brother and an understanding family. And of course, how can I not mention about my old friend who is always such a good listener. No matter what I'll always be grateful to at least very very few friends who loved me here as well.
Today I'm again sitting with the crowd in the first row and is the one to clap as enthusiastically as possible for myself because within a matter of two months I'll be leaving all the negativities behind and will be back home as the same person the way I left from home without a single extra bad habit which I would've acquired out of loneliness.

Comments
Post a Comment