Almost there...



                                                                    ♡♡♡Almost there...

I should be writing my assignment right now but I’m writing this instead. Listen whoever reading this, this piece of writing is not intended to hurt anyone. This is instead my really really personal opinion coming directly from the bottom of my heart. No, it’s not about falling in love okay. Was that a joke ? Whatever, I would say jokes apart. Yes you can stop here right now because it may be triggering to you at some point. Well, I say to myself, ‘Focus on yourself, everything will fall into place with time’ but see it’s all a lie. No it's not a whole lie some part of it though sometimes when when our mind is disturbed we tend to focus at everything under the sun. See  I’m also thinking about you while writing this. You means, to all my readers. And tell me how I can not think about you. You're so beautiful. Yes, you are, my dear. And yes I’m not here to give any advice okay (hihi). I'm telling you I'm not always right (hugs from me).

          Now how many of you have come across this thought in real life:

        “BE NICE TO PEOPLE”: For instance, someone just stole your favorite choker and you caught the thief (shhhhh!!! in the hostel). You said “I appreciate you for stealing my favorite jewellery”. Of course, we are taught as a grown up we can’t fight like cats, we won’t say anything but there will be a fire burning at some corner of our hearts. Basically, I’m very much obsessed with my things, I only lend my favorite things to my close friends. Wait hold on, or you’ve taken the phrase ‘Be nice to people’ so seriously that you are trying to figure out why that person did the act of stealing at the first place and to try to find out about his/her family background, what he/she might be going through and etc. etc. I don’t think I would do that ever. But what if you’re under the constant pressure of being nice. Then, I would definitely keep quiet. Come on, it’s just a choker. I don’t care, I also lost something that my boyfriend gifted me in our first anniversary (I winked at you just now). Is it so? Is it that easy? It doesn’t matter what I think about you. What matters is what you think about yourself. Okay and such incidents repeatedly happened to you. You still don’t understand. You’re still letting  people get on your nerves. At the end of the day, if you do nothing at this point, one day you’ll end up complaining about people are not being nice anymore, people don’t understand your emotions, human should go to hell and so on. Do you want that particular day to come in your life when you’ll be just complaining around?

          I would say “Be nice to people, but not on the verge of losing yourself”. Rewrite that phrase for yourself, for your well-being not for what I’m going to think about you.

“NEVER LET ANYBODY GET ON YOUR NERVES”

“AND YOU ALSO STOP GETTING ON SOMEONE ELSE'S NERVES”

                                    
                                                                            ♡♡♡

Comments