Let's give it a shot...


I don't write fairy tales
I'm not fascinated by dreams either
I believe in reality
I would like to tell you what truth is
But also to teach you not to
Run away from the reality
Neither to let you try so hard
To live with the reality
Rather come I'll take you
To your world
I'll let you learn how to
Live in your own world
How to be self obsessed
As well as how to spent
Your best time with your love
I'll tell you one thing
Please don't take it as an advice
As a human we all are
Obsessed with ourselves to
Let ourselves be ourselves
Even if somebody is
Very annoying and loves to interfere
Even such person has an
Obsession to live his life the way he wants
Even if the whole world points out
A sinner to be wrong
That person will never admit that
What he did was a sin
So come on my dear
Why let your beautiful face frown
Why let your cutest siblings down
Why let your enthusiastic friends scowl
Go hug yourself 
And hug them too ❤
                                                                                 - Bitharai ❤ 

Comments

Post a Comment