SEASON: A tale to be continued 🍁


Peela: Am I egoistic?
Vibgyor: What type of question is it?
Peela: No no, tell me I want to know. Even you used to say that I was egoistic, so tell me.
Vibgyor: It doesn't matter what others think about you.

Topic changed πŸ˜†


Vibgyor: Peela, it's November already and it was foggy last evening.
Peela: Oh is it? I didn't  know.
Vibgyor: And this morning also it was so foggy, it's 4th of Nov already.
Peela: You keep watching fog, I'm not interested at all.
Vibgyor: Okay still I'll call you tomorrow morning early at 5.00 am.
Peela: What? no no you can't don't you dare spoil my sleep ....wait I'll block you no wait no I'll mute you no I'll switch off the data so that you can't video call no wait I'll keep my phone in silent mode...or switch it off....
I don't want any risks...
Vibgyor: πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Oh sorry, even my emojis don't support in your phone especially those crying ones right.
Peela: 🀭🀭


I really had no idea where to start with. What to write about? If Vibgyor had told this to Peela, Peela would've said, "You have to start somewhere right then start from somewhere just somewhere and we will connect the dots. Just begin".....

Pandemic: Everybody was going through something even before pandemic but this is the year when everybody is going through something already and also the same thing. Okay fine leave it for now...

Let's begin....
October has been really kind to VIBGYOR. And PEELA, she has been there every single day with VIBGYOR since the beginning of the pandemic and even before that she was there not practically but at least in her thoughts. When the pandemic started VIBGYOR was literally in shock... She thought she was gone. Her anxiety will then know no bounds .... Now ...... Months and months have passed, the seasons have changed. But, sometimes early morning felt so heavy. There were many sleepless nights..... literally nothing worked nothing could beat the level of anxiety caused to VIBGYOR...by her current situation then, there were deadlines for assignments to complete but nothing was working out....she was already dealing with people .... who she didn't like at all...for which even she didn't know the reason why she didn't like......

For several weeks she had to try really hard to fall asleep....things were so difficult for her that she used to hug that white rabbit doll gifted by peela to fall asleep....weeks passed by...
Different emotions every month, there were extremely sunny days and extremely rainy days....but ...one thing that didn't change was the anxiety of ViBGYOR....there were different reasons behind her anxiety. When on reason ended, another reason came over. 

One morning while still on bed she suddenly got up and  sat on bed and out of nowhere she went on to scroll a WhatsApp group and collected a number and texted her...



 Peela ...........

That was the first text after exactly 2 years. Just one sorry and one thank you changed everything since that morning. Vibgyor often feels like its not at all good to expect people to be always there for her. Because it's just not possible. But even if it's wrong to long for a friend to be there, she longed for peela to be there for her since 2 years... 6 months went by in ego battles and the rest 1 year went by missing each other terribly. Although, Vibgyor still couldn't tell anyone what happened exactly which she didn't realize obviously because of the stuff called ego and also she didn't know how to control her reactions and how to react to her emotions and Peela missed her too but at least she could tell her friend about it....that she missed Vibgyor so much and she was so sure that Vibgyor won't ever remember her ...... 

And after that first text by Vibgyor, Peela couldn't believe she never ever imagined even in her dreams ....that . VIBGYOR would ever text her......she was sure that Vibgyor had already forgotten about her....

So, my dear reader, I hope after you've arrived till here reading this piece and I think you found that the tale is about Peela and Vibgyor who are both female characters and are best friends. And yes, not to forget ....no they are in no way going to say that had the other one been a man they could've maarried each other. No, not at all, they are never going to say that...Both of them will be marrying men two different ones in future obviously.......so chill.

VIBGYOR calls peela her best friend because she knows that she needs peela in her life...even if she understands that expecting an individual to be there forever is not so healthy because it's practically impossible....

 And Peela .... doesn't have a problem to include this extra person, kharoos Vibgyor in her life so she doesn't mind Vibgyor calling her a best friend...... even if she has a bunch of friends though.......see how big her heart is... .


Let's see how both of their lives unfurls along with the tides of time and where their journey of friendship will the taken while both of them will be having their individual lives. But one thing is for sure, no wonder how the course of their lives would be taken through future, they would keep each other in their hearts forever irrespective of what seasons come and go ❤️....  ..... 

The story will be continued.......

Seasons are meant to change 
To bring different flavors 
When they arrive
Even our emotions 
Experience a difference
In different seasons 
I hope that you taste 
The flavor of every season 
And be positive about 
The essence that 
Is brought by different flavors
Of different seasons.....πŸ’œ
      
                ~ Bitharai πŸΎπŸ‚πŸŒΎπŸŒΏπŸŒΊπŸπŸŒπŸŒˆπŸŒ»
  
  

Comments