Human intelligence being challenged.

 Trigger warning: Nothing personal. You're a human, I'm a human. Treat this human the way you should treat a human, dear human.


    Do you believe in God? Do you believe in the secrets of the Universe? Do you believe in yourself? Are you curious to know who's twirling the magic wand and sending us all kinds of surprises on our ways? In the generation of millennials, when by sitting comfortably on our couches, we have the privilege even to order our partners online (datings apps, dear ones, right), who knew one day we'll be at the verge of  running out of words. Yes, words you read it right, words. 

    Right now, I mean there has always been, the existence of more than one world, if that's making sense I don't know. In fact we have one more extra world, serving as the icing on the cake, the most enchanting as well as miserable one. There, make some noise please, presenting the so called 'VIRTUAL WORLD' in the name of  'VIRTUAL REALITY'. 

    We belong to the generation of millennials and we've access to all these worlds, a very easy access as we all know. In this time of crisis, the more we try to focus on a single world and make a living, the more we lose focus and get infatuated to another co-existing world. Moreover, the craving to build another world of our own is so ingrained. We can't let go of the past and we rush for the future. We don't accept, but we want to be accepted. We don't understand but we want to be understood. 

    When humans being highly praised for its journey so far and has the power of conquering everything by virtue of its intelligence, who knew, one day, that same intelligence could be challenged. Look around yourself. What do you see? 

    Let me tell you what I see. Well you can see a totally different situation from what I'm watching. Saying that I felt like I just treated myself like an alien hehe. 

    Different worlds. In one world, humans are crying. In another world, humans are smiling, In one world, humans are making a livelihood. In another world, humans are losing their livelihoods. I know, I know, that you'll be thinking, "So what, its the course of nature, what's the big deal with it". There's a deal with this because you and I are being affected by all of this, no matter how far we are or in whichever continent we live. Don't you think globalization has brought the entire "WORLD, by definition" into a  small circle or a flat surface? call whatever you may, come on, we're millennials, don't like to be told what to do and what not to as well as don't like to believe what we don't want to. Oops, there seems to be more dont's then do's, there seems to be more rejections than acceptances. 

    Also the never ever seen crisis right now is the lack of common sense. Don't you think so? How many of them around you believe that the pandemic is real? How many believe that its unreal? Alright some will believe and few won't. That's okay. But don't you think it is necessary for every human whoever believes or disbelieves can have the same ideology "To Save Humankind" at least for the moment. See human intelligence has been challenged. We're witnessing a major history, mind you.

   But, I'm sorry even I don't know how to deal with it. The conclusion is that I've run out of words buddy. And please, don't show any diplomatic behavior and start answering to all the questions provided, okay :) You help yourself, I help myself, eventually, we help each other. Now please stop looking for answers and start questioning else go to sleep. Good night ♡

    

  -bitharai.

Comments